The Child Loved by God - Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation! A couple of comments:
[ol]
[*]Isn't Noel a girl? You kept using male pronouns.
[*]"Problemsome" is not a word; "Troublesome" is.
[/ol]

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation and yeah a bit of correction is problemsome, you can either use Problematic or troublesome

Dex-chan lover
what is with this school? does it turn people into pedos or does it just attract them? first the cousin was pedoperving on the kids and now this teacher...

Group Leader
Trump hands on Page 9.

@Doomer I don't think the cousin actually cared about the kids, he was just buttering them up to get info on the MC, who he sees as a threat as the MC is the King's favorite grandchild.

If Noel is male, why are they wearing a skirt? All of the male characters have been wearing pants so far and all the females have been wearing skirts/dresses, it's very confusing.

Group Leader
@zephora @GodGinrai Hi, sorry for the confusion, after talking it over internally with the group, we have decided that Noel is indeed a girl, so all future translations will reflect that. Sorry for the confusion.

The yaoi door leads to a dark, dark place. Once you enter you shall never escape... but we like it here... and you will like it too... come follow us in... keep us a bit company and we will show you some wonderfull art...

Vivian should stay as she is i don't want her to be corrupted. Poor child i hope it won't go further

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread