The Child Loved by God - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@MasterOfCoin thanks for the chapter. A couple of things though.

1. Panel 3 of page 22. Problemsome isn't a word. It should either be problematic or troublesome. Unless it's a situation where Lean himself said it wrong in his head.

2. Noel is referred to as a "he" multiple times this chapter. Isn't Noel a girl?

Dex-chan lover
ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres someone whose dangerous enough to whoop you....

Please be advise that you need to place a carton paper in your butt.

I Repeat...
Place a carton paper on your butt,

ooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

it will be touched anonymously....

Group Leader
@superdubes
They have been answered above, but to reiterate, we know about problemsome, won't happen again, there's a new translator, so might have been a personal thing
We talked about it internally and decided Noel is a girl, wasn't really sure due to previous context

Yet another manga that treats homosexuals like a punchline. Sooner or later the Japanese will have to wake up and stop treating gay people as the butt of jokes.

Yes, that was a pun. It's not hypocrisy if it's intended to be ironic.

Double-page supporter
translator called Noel a dude again, it is OBVIOUS SHE is a GIRL, SHE wears a SKIRT all the time, WTF is up with this?!?!

Noel is wearing a skirt so Noel is a 'she,' right? Typo? Referring to her as a 'he' 🤔

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry. School isn't the place to do this to kids you find too cute too resist. It's fine if it's his siblings though as that's familial love & they grow up together, but you're an adult & a complete stranger. You know what you are but... unfortunately... this isn't real life, Earth standard... so I'm just rambling here /:(

Edit: & then bam, Vi's a Fujoshi at heart, just like me. But pedophilia & Shota IS NEVER RIGHT, even in fiction, SO NOPE FOR ME.

Users who are viewing this thread