The Child Loved by God - Ch. 2

Pretty sure that Tsuchinoko is Tsuchi no ko meaning Child(ren) of the Earth. So he's literally apologizing to the Dirt / Earth children.

I agree that he was most likely talking about dirt children (tsuchi no ko) instead of the actual tsuchinoko, which is a mythological snake-like creature

Thanks for the chapter.

Tsuchinoko is like a UMA. Like a rare or legendary type of snake it’s probably cause the mole kind of looks like them. 🤔

to be exact it this.
"The Tsuchinoko is a snake-like cryptid from mountainous regions of Western Japan. In Japan, its name is ツチノコ or 槌の子 (meaning "dirt child")"
3ec9304a26a21e99.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Battle scene followed by three pieces of rolled bacon. Good job OwOd

Fed-Kun's army
lol I had the same thoughts when my relatives killed and ate some animals as a child. It was traumatic and heartbreaking. I saw those animals play and bond with their families you know? Glad MC took it well. (´・ω・`)
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
If only they cut out that "80 year old man" being reincarnated part... this story would seem cute... lol... I can't forget he's an 80 year old man for some reason... and this makes things feel weird when seeing his actions...

wtf if he learned magic power equalization in 3 days why did he only start practicing magic 2 years later???

Aggregator gang
Kamisama, sensei. Japanese words in medieval settings

👁️👄👁️

Users who are viewing this thread