The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - “Transference”

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me this is wrapping up my brain cant take much more

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that author isn't going with MC being just a simulation

Dex-chan lover
so either everyone that the mc has ever met was just a long simulation,or the three of them is actually just one being,saperated into three

Dex-chan lover
GENDERBEND TAG NOW
GENDERBEND TAG NOW

@darekpawlo did you not read the chapter where we first saw the old fart? its obviously all a simulation.

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo: Maybe they were. If the A.I.s can digitalize emotions, a full conscience digitalization is not that far off. And from then they're just software than can be downloaded into any suitable hardware.

Dex-chan lover
Manga sold 90k. It is not getting axed.

I just hope the gender swap is temporary. If so... He inside Yukki... Hot.

It's really hard to predict where this manga is going at any time, but escaping with everyone was Makoto's objective but that's because he believed there was a normal world outside, as it is just escaping is not a conclusion. Plus the old man seems to be training him for some larger purpose, which might be what the manga will focus later.

so they've only exist as consciousness and there's no actual body?
or there are existing bodies but kind of already rotting...?
or.. or... oh wait.. this seems familiar....

but i'll say this, if ever someone want to make a ****** ****** out of this, the plot already write itself to a certain degree i guess...

and... is that a skin colored body suit, a not so tight-fit skin colored body suit?
*for clarification, the color is only an assumption

Dex-chan lover
This kind of sounds like Soma, where people were put into a rocket to escape the destruction of earth but it was only them in AI while their bodies rot away on earth.

You know did reminds me of ssss gridman. Just that everyone has a crush on Ai instead of Akane including the MC too.

Dex-chan lover
Old Man better has some good info on what's really happening lmao

Users who are viewing this thread