The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - "Ghost"

Dex-chan lover
I just don't like this "reveal", like some ppl predicted it around 20 chapters before this one. It would be less predictable to just go with him not being a simulation.

And I guess Ai was giving professor some booty on the side.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This is the part where everything comes tumbling down, you can't change the past old man, i wonder what will happen now, i mean, our MC has had his mind blown to bits, he isn't a person, he's a clone, his world is a lie, and he's just a tool.
(Btw, aren't memories just reconstructions of past events? they are never 100% accurate, right?)

ah..i know it, he's just a simulation, everything is just a simulation. what breaks my heart is the reason behind that.. i'm so sorry for you old man

i wonder why ai's brain still working but it doesn't have a body. why ? is that possible?

Dex-chan lover
I thought they looked oddly similar.

Still, this makes some of the other stuff seem to not make sense. Like why are there multiple people with multiple faces? Why is the copy of his past self so often thrown into hazardous situations that seem like they'd jeopardize his plan?

Is Yukiko just a glorified sexbot for Ai and MC?

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

Cause this dude is a failure.
I'd bet robot vr apocalypse is his creation and all the bugs thats occuring because of it is because he's still failure.

He doesn't know how to fix things and doesn't care. He just wants the girl he pushed into a coma to be his in a "perfect" life.

But then with this author, this is probably just another fake out with another "reality" behind it. Inception on top of inception forever.

So.. kinda like a ghost in the shell but her brain isn't fully digitized yet for cloning with her brain eventually collapsing?
How did the rest of the world turn out with his accidental science breakthrough?

Dex-chan lover
but why is he the only human left outside of the sim if he couldve just went in with his current self

Double-page supporter
but ... even the old man's world is fake and in whose real world everyone is happy and everyone has their own Ai so there are not even strange love triangles

Users who are viewing this thread