The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Group Leader
I was hoping for more character development from the past chapters, but it seems she still thinks she's somehow gross and shameful? Did we not go through this girl; believe the man '-'

Dex-chan lover
This boy won't have a place in heaven. He'll have a whole mansion on it.

Double-page supporter
@Yabaibunni She’s presumably been bullied for years while in school. People don’t just do a 180 and get over stuff just like that.

Group Leader
@liquidsword It is not a 180, though. They've been together for a long time (for children), and she even saw him distraught when he thought he was being insensitive. It's one thing to lack self-confidence when others say stuff, but it's another when you continue to deny the compliments of somebody that has proven to love you unconditionally. This manga is sweet and all, but it feels like we're going in circles compared to the last few chapters we had - where I thought we got a lot of development.

Dex-chan lover
ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

Nishimura: "You fool, Taka! You've activated my stand! 「DON'T FEAR THE REAPER」!"

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

The Legend27 specifically @Justforthelulz

Dex-chan lover
Wait, was this entire chapter a flashback or something?

I feel like Nishimura's self-esteem already developed to a point that she wouldn't be willing to put herself down like that anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread