The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Man, so much bullying. Come on, leave her alone

@Tamerlane
Plus if Deadpool has taught me anything, it's that dating Death probably isn't that bad of a thing to do.

Why would it be?
I mean sure she was all bones in earlier representations but even then she was a kind lady

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Deadpool as some genuinely good tragic elements to his character, which I think makes the juxtaposition better between his comedic aspects.

Like how Thanos cursed him with not being able to die indefinitely so he can never be with Lady Death. Usually it's death that separates lovers, but for them it's the curse of eternal life, which has it's own irony to it.

@Kefkabot

Supporter
I'm pretty sure that they will have an shotgun wedding at the age of sixteen....

This kid is way to Chad that trying to bully him it just backfires back 😂

Dex-chan lover
i have a hard time believing all these dudes are this consistently mean. just fucking give it up already, nobody is this dead-set on bullying someone that clearly doesn't care/understand what's going on.
i'd get it if they were just ignoring her/ not caring much about her, given her personality and overall demeanor, but it's just too much for me to believe it, even if i understand that this sort of shit happens irl.

Fed-Kun's army
Did Nishimura kill this kid's dog or something? Why is he so obsessed with always putting her down? His home life must be really shitty.

Dex-chan lover
@rabidfish
Maybe Nishimura's a masochist deep down. In high school he'd be asking the guy he had a crush on to step on his head.

Dex-chan lover
@rabidfish @Bufuman You know the thing about how children like to mess with the person they like to get their attention? Its quite dumb, but then again kids are dumb. Maybe he just has a crush on her and is getting jealous.

Dex-chan lover
Takada sure is always in the driver's seat and he isn't letting these kids off his wild ride.

Dex-chan lover
@rabidfish
Apparently Japanese grade school is rife with bullying. Nevada-chan is an example I remember from over a decade ago. She snapped and ended up slashing another kid with a box cutter.

Double-page supporter
I’ve never seen a Chad that is so oblivious to his own Chad-ness.

It’s sweet.

Those kids are real pieces of shit though. Here's hoping tanktop-kun steps in once or that blonde kid gets a redemption arc.

Users who are viewing this thread