The Cold Beauty At School Became My Pet Cat - Ch. 10 - Where did those cat ears come from?

Dex-chan lover
Welp that completely answers my question from the previous chapter

Author you work fast lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well, there was no supernatural tag so I figured she just broke in let herself in because it's not yet so common in japan to lock their house while they're (or so I think).

What are thre chances the girl I liked, in a town of roughly 20.000 people, appears in a local newspaper and I learned her name thanks to that by chance picking up and reading newspaper while visiting my sister at work? :geek:
(The girl is just normal. Not celebrity and just a chess club member.)

After that roughly a week later I walk to the post office and what are the chances that the building on my left, roughly halfway to the post office is the one with her last name on nameplate? :unsure:

What are the chance that it's actually where she lives, and not actually her grandparents with the same last name (just like mine grandparents lived right in the next building)? :thonk:

I've had my share of weird coincidences, and happenings of "Oh, I better take a look at the book because a teacher might do a test" and so he did. Got 100% as the only one btw.

Btw yes the girl is real and these chances turned out 100% real.
However I'd like to question it, I just can't. :lul:

Btw it's not surprising for him to still live there.
It might not be easy to find pet friendly apartment to rent.

He forgot to lock the door because of the fever? Happens.
What are the chances I fuck your mom? 100% chance

Group Leader
Welp that completely answers my question from the previous chapter

Author you work fast lmao
I am a loser who cannot find joy in anything anymore, watching anime is hard due to them being boring, YouTube is boring as well. The only thing that is not boring is translating this wonder manga. :) but also :(

Users who are viewing this thread