The Cold Beauty At School Became My Pet Cat - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
"Gosh I get so embarrassed when talking to my crush! Clearly the best thing to do here is to put on these fake cat ears and pretend to be his magical/cursed cat that sometimes turns into a girl that looks identical to me, but with cat ears. Yes, this is not suspicious or autistic at all and will surely work no problem, who would ever suspect anything with a scheme this flawless?"

Dex-chan lover
"Gosh I get so embarrassed when talking to my crush! Clearly the best thing to do here is to put on these fake cat ears and pretend to be his magical/cursed cat that sometimes turns into a girl that looks identical to me, but with cat ears. Yes, this is not suspicious or autistic at all and will surely work no problem, who would ever suspect anything with a scheme this flawless?"
MCs having the intelligence of a pigeon is best MC

Dex-chan lover
This writing is up there with Shakespeare

Dex-chan lover
We be at classic superman level writing here, instead of just wearing glasses she's wearing a tail and ears. I dunno who the MC doesn't put 2 and 2 together considering she looks exactly the same, same clothes, same facial, same voice. Like at that point you question if the MC needs glasses and a brain check.

Dex-chan lover
You guys can't tell me that MC's not just playing along with her weird scheme.
When you have those scenarios though you have inner thought bubbles telling the audience that the person knows who the other really is. If he really is like that then it's bad storytelling cause we're supposed to be more from his and her perspective so hiding info makes no sense but to add drama/comedy for it's own sake instead of good writing.

Contributor
A Kuudere female lead who needs to commit identity theft borrow cat girl characteristics to bring out her dere side. I see. OK, I'm just happy to see more ice queen kuudere leads in romcoms, there's too many tsunderes out there.

Pretty sure the MC has to be playing along by now. Why? Maybe because he's considerate and tactful enough to let her save face, while she does something rather stupid like assuming his cat's identity to approach him. He does owe her just enough not to openly embarrass her after all.

Akira's fairly generic but I don't believe for a moment that he's extremely stupid enough to not have noticed at all.

Aggregator gang
Oh come on girl, make your move before he fell in love with his own pussycat.

Double-page supporter
autistic girls are the best(only in manga)

Dex-chan lover
It's like she has a split personality as soon she puts on the cat accessories

Dex-chan lover
Bro who tf writing this manga plot 💀 it so all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread