The Color of Your Lips - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - Color of Love [Part 1]

Aggregator gang
Please have a happy ending. Please have a happy ending. Please have a happy ending.

Thanks for translating the chapter!

My existance is pain. It will either have a timeskip rn or they will be back together before graduation

How cliche.
I definetly think we will see a time skip and then a happy ending after both of them have found what they want to do in life. If not i will be very surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Says completed at 7 chapters. That can't be right. I get that she wants to study in France, but I would have thought you could study art and make a living with your skill in Japan with your hot husband model/actor.

What???!!!! Girl he was ready to adapt his life to go with you wtf are you doing........ I dont want a time skip i want them to fix this shit right now lmaoooo

oh I'm glad that they choose to broke up. It's the best choice honestly, if they truly love each other they will meet again. 3-5 is long you can't selfishly have someone to wait for you while you're busy chasing your dreams. And when she said that there are things that only Aimu can do, she's pertaining to his current job which is being a celebrity. Honestly there's nothing wrong if he follows her in France but she knows he loves what he's doing right now and she can't take that at him. Hope they will grow on their on pace and then after everything they will get back in each other's arms. <3

"I love you soo much , but please don't be with me . " The breakup was totally unnecessary , like they could've stayed in a long distance relationship

Users who are viewing this thread