The Comeback of the Demon King - Ch. 1

@endo54 - If he is, let's just hope some humans don't attack the country they build out of ignorance. I hear reincarnated slimes don't take kindly to that.

Dex-chan lover
Had no idea what to make of this in the beginning with that shounen jump hero and his "nakama" nonsense, but it got really good after the demon king resurrected. Let's hope it stays wacky.

Dex-chan lover
I think my mind has become corrupted from reading too much manga, but I'm still gonna say it...I hope the slime turns into a hot slime girl at some point. lol

Dex-chan lover
He could've just... not killed the hero 🤯 but kept him confined or at least took his equipment away

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini From what the first fight looked like, his comrades died in that fight... such an asshole. He has a charm of resurrection to bring himself back to life, but he has no time to figure out how to keep his party alive?

Fed-Kun's army
So the servant is stronger than the master?
Oh, well, that's fine... as long as the master has enough money...
Wait, what do you mean he got no money!?

Dex-chan lover
The cheat of the hero is not save scumming, it's unlimited lives or continues...

But I guess only old and retro gamers know about the concept of a limited number of lives/continues now that every game has a easy mode save everywhere&everytime you want.

Simply cutting the hero's arms and legs off, and drip feeding him to make sure he doesn't die of hunger would be enough to solve the hero problem easily (or even damage his brain to make him a vegetable if you really want to be sure).

Users who are viewing this thread