The Conqueror From a Dying Kingdom - Ch. 11 - Entrance Examination

Supporter
Princess gets annoyed because mc has no motivation and ambition. The princess is the top scorer for the witches' school and took 2nd at the knight's school behind Yuri. Imagine working hard and then finding out that you lost to someone who didn't even want to be there.
Well, that reason is better than a “im a royal and you left first, how dare you shame me like that.”, was the kind of reason I was expecting.

Dex-chan lover
So it's a bitch. What a bitch. Who would've guessed that a bitch like that hail from the (presumably) royal family?

wth were those "black/white" questions on the first test? Have we missed some important piece of world building history, or were they just asking people to bullshit something that loosely fit the narrative (without actually asking ppl to do so)? Or were they looking for honesty by filtering for ppl who don't honestly write "don't know, too little info"?
In those questions, they are given a text about Black and White for reading, then answer the questions based on that paragraph. In the manga they omitted the text for some reasons.

Black had a big spear, but that spear was stolen. When the stolen spear was sold, White received a lot of money. White used the money to buy medicine for Blue, who was sick. Black punched White when he found him. When Black saw Blue’s condition, he forgave White.

6: Who stole Black’s spear?

7: Why did White want money?

8: Why did Black hit White?

9: Why did Black forgive White?

10: Name three colors besides black, white, and blue.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Princess gets annoyed because mc has no motivation and ambition. The princess is the top scorer for the witches' school and took 2nd at the knight's school behind Yuri. Imagine working hard and then finding out that you lost to someone who didn't even want to be there.
Still not a reason to slap the person.
But it is good to see they are keeping her characterization as someone that is not worth the air they breath.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I expected sth like that.

Back in school I always get heavy pressure from parents to get high grades, and some days I just want to slap my lazy genius classmate whenever he sleeps during the exam...

Dex-chan lover
Oh no is that a bratty self important royal with heavy expectation and responsibilities doing something shity without reason to a person who is better than her and then apologizing next chapter, where have I seen this

or less likely she remembers him and is mad because he didnt greet her ??? but that's a bit too far fetched, in coclusion I hope she is not a bitch or a tsundere, or worse a bitchy tsundere
Much worst, a bitchy tsundere who doesn't even have the decency to wear twin tails.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a skill issue on her part

Group Leader
Either the "Ancient Shan Language" will be a running gag throughout the LN/manga, or later on the MC will need it whether for his survival or to gain the throne.
Maybe it'll later be known as demon language or stg

Users who are viewing this thread