Cool na Doukyuusei no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
T0mtudY.png
she got bonked :ROFLMAO:

Kinda funny how the author hits us with the reminder that she is not just incredibly horny, but also even more so possessive and borderline dangerous (or just a yandere). She is the wife that will tell everyone "We're trying SO HARD for a baby." at a dinner party or an event like it's a public announcement.
The real plot twist is that they have the full team, but all the kids just look identical and are all equally traumatized. We've seen a different kid in each chapter.
I like to think that because the kid went from being a toddler to looking more aloof to being the cool (traumatized) child, back to just being a new born for one chapter, then back to being the traumatized child we feel bad for, that maybe they already have another child, but the manga focuses on one because she's the oldest perhaps (all that but the manga still says "decade later"). Also, the kid did have a more aloof expression at some of the earlier chapters, so that may be the younger sister, since she may be more like Kuru-chan's sister. idk

Dex-chan lover
Please make me understand. Please. I'm begging you. My lower half aches for comprehension.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread