The Count Chose an Unladylike Lady

you know....i've read worse stories and plot then this and managed to get through it but somehow this is the most painful

I don't think i've ever despised a male lead as much as this one (I'm assuming it's the count for obvious reasons) in a long time

(but i do appreciate the translations)

You know, if you slap a psychological horror tag onto this story I think it would be way better overall.
It'd explain why the male lead is so bipolar(he's actually crazy or something obsessed with his wife that new wife is almost a carbon copy of) and the main character/female lead suddenly went from unladylike to blushing princess(drugged from the food or something) and the entire thing would be more entertaining than the confusing story we got...

Regarding of what everyone is saying I tjink Freud is just being careful of his surrounding as he didn't grow ip with an ally on his House. So he tends to be a poker face. He wore 2 mask to chase away tje people who wanted to hurt him and pretends he is like that with a wall

That art looked wrong to me lol in some of the panels.... It just looks weird. Hopefully it gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread