The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 5

Contributor
Thanks for your work until here.

I hope another team with translate this story.

Dex-chan lover
According to someone on Novelupdates who looked up the webnovel reviews, the story seems to be very well-received by Korean readers.
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-crown-princess-audition.109363/page-2

Turns out the main focus is more on political intrigue/survival and has little romance.

Prince is going to become a human sacrifice once he turns 20. Magic weakens once a while, and the nobles are the only one who can use magic. The nobles will sacrifice a chosen one during this period (ex. the prince) and split up the sacrifice's power among themselves.

Thank you for your work til now! Hoping someone picks it up soon!

Thank you for translating up til here! Just wanna say that i like your credit section. It's unique lol 😂😂

the plot is a bit dumb.. why go along with something you know that there's something wrong??? its like am reading mystic messenger..... dumb protagonist thats been keeping swept away with the flow 😦

Dex-chan lover
that clumsy girl probably dropped it herself, I'm with Rose, forget about her and get on the train
Thanks for translating

Thank you for your hard work so far 😊 I'm pretty fond of this series, so fingers crossed that another group picks it up.

it's obvious that the one who instigated the search was the one that stole it (probably anyway). anyways it's nice to see that the two (sisters?) have gotten closer.

Group Leader
Hello everyone.
If you re fine with me taking over, then Saku’s Subpar Scans will continue the series.

You can look forward to an upload in the next few days.

Dex-chan lover
my duty as a sister and as a Arden's heir

Apple~ such speech!

Raven and gold dust powder???
are you talking about rose here???? 😂

thanks for the update!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread