The Crown Princess Audition

@sakuchu Thank you so much! I REALLY SUPPORT YOU ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And thank you for all the translator who already translate this until now! ๐Ÿ˜˜ SUPPORT YOU TOO!๐Ÿ˜

I really looking forward to read the new chapter!

Guys it's just a suggestion, if you want to drop this webtoon please consider about the spoiler of this webtoon from a forum . Because i think this webtoon is quite refreshing and interesting to be enjoyed๐Ÿ˜†

Supporter
Not gonna lie I read through the comments and thought Rose's personality would be worse but it's not too bad lol. It's a good read, please give it a try and remember there are only 9 chapters so far

I'm in chapter 7 and have yet to see any sign of crossdressing. Also, Apple did not Decide to become Rose's aid. She was basically forced/tricked/forcefully persuaded to become the maid.

Aggregator gang
I thought I read this. But apparently not. I am thinking about a webcomic where a girl from a destitute family becomes one of the five finalists to become crown princess. Despite being rivals, all the girls become friends and the MC does not care about the prince much at all. Anybody know what I am talking about? I forgot to follow it.

Aggregator gang
@arashi-chan12
That is the one! Thank you, you are the best person I know.

It is funny that I enjoyed the fact that all the rivals were cool for once so much that I completely forgot about the main premise (the auras).

I switched to the spanish translation since it has more chapters but I was confused at first since they use "Apul" instead of "Apple" to write her nane

Group Leader
@biakittycat

The file got corrupted on my end so I have to retranslate and re-typeset 4/6 pages lol RIP

Iโ€™ll try and finish it by the time I upload chapter 12 so itโ€™ll (hopefully) be a double upload next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The only way this could have a happy ending is if "Rose" dies a horrible death. What a scumbag.

I feel like the storytelling in this comic ultimately failed. Who is the protagonist? Rose, the abrasive, unlikable one who probably has something interesting driving her actions or Apple, the daydreamer who gets forcefully dragged around with no real agency? What's really tragic is that there's potential here. If the author had better framed the story to give the reader an expectation (like an in medias res of Apple becoming queen or something) to anticipate, the early story would actually be interesting.

Translation is really good though.

Group Leader
@blueki

From what I can tell, Apple is the protagonist and Rose is the deuteragonist
and the ML

Users who are viewing this thread