The Cursed Sculpture - Ch. 92 - Lonely Hearts

The teacher is screwed up in the head... How can you ignore someone's cries all night long?

@Tensaitkuroneko ikr? I realized he was a psycho when he tried to kill Yang Guang on chapter 30 just because he was hitting on Ye Limei. I mean, ofc Yang Guang is a piece of shit that killed his own wife, but the teacher doesn't know anything about Mo Qian and he still planned to kill him because he was "in the way of Ye Limei's studies"

@mukade and his actions resulted in Ye Limei somehow being killed, thanks to Mo Qian's cat she came back to life. I was hoping with future chapters we'd discover that he perhaps once crossed paths in the past with Yang Guang, and has some sort of resentment towards him due to something which happened between them hence knows how much of a bad guy he is but nope! It just doesn't sit right in my stomach that he attempted to kill someone for simply hitting on the girl he had feelings for. He really gives me the psycho vibes so I'm not really rooting for his ship with Ye Limei

Will Mo Qian have a sculpture body like Ye Limei in her split person plot? Or will it just be Ye Limei trying to figure out how the two antagonists look and make their sculptures?

Dex-chan lover
Fck that teacher. I will always ship her with Mo Qian's husband.

The policeman is the most decent male in this manhua, at least for now, so currently I am rooting for him.
But if I am being honest, I wouldn't mind if she ends up with no one, the teacher is a big nope.

Users who are viewing this thread