The Cursed Sculpture - Ch. 94 - Scapegoat

It looks like the sister is the only half decent person in that family, and that's saying something after that little stunt she pulled with the car lmao
So if they were identical twins what would happen if Ye Limei made a sculpture? Would both sisters die?

Oh, how satisfying it is to see Yang Guang getting humiliated 😂
He's so dumb, did he honestly think her parents would treat him nicely?

Yang Guang is a male gold digger.... he stooped so low as to becoming a bitch's bitch. So pathetic. 😂😂😂

@mukade speaking of Limei making a sculpture of Xinman, wasn't she unsuccessful because that girl had underwent some plastic surgery procedures? Is it me or the twins don't look exactly identical? Perhaps it's because one had her face fixed, maybe it's just this manhua's artist's way of making the two distinguishable to us readers, but if the former is true then maybe Limei can get Xinman's actual face by carving Xinyao's features 👀 I'm also curious if it'll end up affecting both

well yaoyao seems..somewhat innocent. i kinda wish these two could become friends, but thatd be too risky for ye...at least for now.

@Yuri96
I think they look different because of She Xinman's plastic surgery. They're probably identical considering they both have heterochromia.

Perhaps she fixed her face
precisely because she didn't want to look like her sister? Looks like even her tan is fake and she dyes her hair.

It also seems like they're not on good terms with each other considering how Xinyao acted when she said she has a twin sister.

Yang Guang gets bitchy as soon as other people point out his flaws. Inferiority complex much

Users who are viewing this thread