The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 147 - We Were Exposed

Nanpai is an asshole, his crush is taken, so he goes immediately to his backup
He came looking for closure so that he could move on, so that he could put an end to his feelings for her, so that he could go out without any baggage with the girl who he now knew was the one who really loved and cared for him all through high school. Be a little more tactful and clever than that. I know manga readers are usually tarded but this level of retardation is unhealthy.

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if every couple chapters a different one of their friends had that same realization like "yeah they're definitely going out" because I can see why the random classmates would buy it but the way the two of them have been flirting all this time, the people who actually know them should immediately be suspicious of her turning him down

Aggregator gang
Lemme guess, she said it just to get him to stop chasing Yamada. Yamada is going to say something to Kobayashi, she's gonna be confused and it'll cause some drama, right?

Dex-chan lover
congratulations-neon-genesis-evangelion.gif.de6b901870527415257c8fe585b27096.gif

Dex-chan lover
Kyo and Anna alone in a spot where people are making up all around hiding in the trees. Now that is a true danger in kyo's heart, considering how horny Anna is. :smugnako::wooow:

Dex-chan lover
It seems you have never been punched there by a unrully kid, no one recovers that fast, even if you are not in pain you feel unconfortable for a long while
Why do you make it seem like it was something incorrect? The manga showed paisen looking like he recovered, so saying "respect for strength of will brushing that off" isn't wrong. Either your problem is with manga showing him recovering - but maybe kid just didn't actually punch that hard, or it was just a silly manga joke and doesn't need to be super realistic - or if not, then even if paisen was uncomfortable, he did show a strenght of will by pretending to not be affected.

Manga shows character hurt painfully, yet quickly recovering and smiling normally:
"Wow, this guy is tough and strong-willed if he recovered that quickly from such painful hit, respect."
You -> "You must have never be hurt painfully. No one recovers that fast." Like, seriously, what?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this kid is an utter menace. I just can't hate Paisen after he went through this much abuse :aquadrink:
Who's the girl he went with? I guess we've seen her already, but i totally don't remember her :nyoron:
She's the girl who stuck around him all the time. She was the one who went into the library when Ichikawa and Yamada were there and realized Yamada has a crush on Ichikawa, to which she then brought the Paisen over to get him to witness it lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this kid is an utter menace. I just can't hate Paisen after he went through this much abuse :aquadrink:
Who's the girl he went with? I guess we've seen her already, but i totally don't remember her :nyoron:

She's the girl who stuck around him all the time. She was the one who went into the library when Ichikawa and Yamada were there and realized Yamada has a crush on Ichikawa, to which she then brought the Paisen over to get him to witness it lol

I was wrong that she was the one who confessed. That makes this situation less icky.

She also confessed to him and was rejected. IIRC, she then asked him if the person he like was Yamada and he said yes, which both Ichikawa and Yamada overheard. (I could be mistaken on that last part though.)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Lemme guess, she said it just to get him to stop chasing Yamada. Yamada is going to say something to Kobayashi, she's gonna be confused and it'll cause some drama, right?
You just don't learn, do ye? We're almost 150 chapters in and Norio still hasn't caused any unfounded drama and I don't think this time will be any different.

Also, I don't really see how some peeps here believe Chii might have a crush on Ichi.

Dex-chan lover
Good, triple hit for annoying nanpai!
First the information that Yamada and Ichikawa are dating, second a straight up warning by Chii to stop messing with Yamada, and finally a superb punch in the family jewels (plus a few kicks to boot).
Hope he never shows up again and the girl decides to ditch him after realizing she can't change a scumbag

Users who are viewing this thread