The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 147 - We Were Exposed

Dex-chan lover
thank you taa-kun for throwing a kick in there as well lol

Dex-chan lover
Well as long as he treats her right this time. I'm sure he grew up and definitely will.
nah, the girl should grow some self respect and moving on. at least not until he have to try at least a bit to get her.
being back up girl just for the guy to come to when he failed, that mean you also you will get left of cheat on when he found his better option

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not sure if Kobayashi will get hurt. Ever since Ichikawa played with her siblings, I kinda feel like she’s developed an interest towards him. I just hope she’s upset they kept it a secret rather than her having feelings for him.

Double-page supporter
I KNEW IT! I knew that fuckboy was their for Anna. I'm glad chi basically informed him to tell him to fuck off!

Double-page supporter
Can't tell if Kobayashi actually found out, or if she was just trying to get pickup senpai to buzz off. If it's the latter then she'll probably figure it out once Kyo and Anna talk to her assuming she figured it out lol
Now this would be 10/10 funniest outcome

Dex-chan lover
nah, the girl should grow some self respect and moving on. at least not until he have to try at least a bit to get her.
being back up girl just for the guy to come to when he failed, that mean you also you will get left of cheat on when he found his better option
This girl is experiencing what a large number of guys experience: the girl keeps the guy on layaway as backup while going for something "better" in case it doesn't work out. And if something "better" comes along he's back on layaway until the "better" is locked in or the it fails and she brings him back in.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Well at least Nanpaisen can really move on now - that nut-punch is also a good real-talk wakeup move for him to just move on already *kudos to Bayashiko's little bro back there.
And yeah, with Bayashiko's seemingly 'upgraded' art style, she really is not that clueless after all.
Though I have to ask why is she kind of blushing when Ichikawa 'took command' of the situation?

Anyway, Sakurai Norio throwing a bone again to those doujins with that last part back there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Look, those two shadowy figures aren't making out. He's just helping her dry out her tail so they'll go back to being legs.

Dex-chan lover
She also confessed to him and was rejected. IIRC, she then asked him if the person he like was Yamada and he said yes, which both Ichikawa and Yamada overheard. (I could be mistaken on that last part though.)
I think you might be mistaking Mamiya for a different girl.

The girl who confessed to Nanjo:
image.png
image.png

Mamiya:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
... I absolutely felt that running nut-punch. Had a young cousin do it to me when I was 13 and it was easily the worst pain I'd ever felt up to that point, lol. Probably the closest I've ever come to blacking out on my feet.

Users who are viewing this thread