The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 149 - I Want to Have a Serious Talk

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't it technically be better for them to announce that yamada's in a relationship when she makes her debut? Ik in real life the idol/jpop/kpop/etc managers exploit so many of the relationships of the idols to maintain the parasocial relationship the fans have with their favorite idols, but it wouldn't be helpful that when yamada starts to get famous and is in highschool still, to announce she's in a relationship cus the new fans would already know that and would keep some sort of realism when idolizing her? Ik this prolly couldn't be done in real life, but its interesting food for thought.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

NGL, them becoming a couple, while it will be challenging as Yamada becomes more popular, they really are growing even more together. Even their bantering at each other is very much like 'organic' and fun to read. They really are true friends who grew to love each other.

Dex-chan lover
Afraid of her own creation ? :dogkek:

rPGG84K.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wouldn't it technically be better for them to announce that yamada's in a relationship when she makes her debut? Ik in real life the idol/jpop/kpop/etc managers exploit so many of the relationships of the idols to maintain the parasocial relationship the fans have with their favorite idols, but it wouldn't be helpful that when yamada starts to get famous and is in highschool still, to announce she's in a relationship cus the new fans would already know that and would keep some sort of realism when idolizing her? Ik this prolly couldn't be done in real life, but its interesting food for thought.
I imagine there's more to it than just stoking the parasocial relationships - I would presume another issue with that kind of thing is it might also open up the guy to threats. If the nutjobs think their idol is unattached, they're not concerned - but if they know there's someone else then they might try to track them down and remove them from the picture, thereby "freeing up" their idol.

Kyoutaro's tiny, he's not exactly suited to fighting off a maniac who thinks he's harmful to Anna.

Users who are viewing this thread