The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 130 - I Went to the Beach

Supporter
Hey guys I brought it, hope I'm not too late.
panike-contactos-3-1200x800.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I had a similar situation at school with a condom.

Teach found out and I was like "Yeah, and?".
The teacher scolded me for having a condom while being 13yo .
I scolded him back by saying "So you want a 13yo to have a kid?"
He just looked at me and then walked away and sat down. :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes! Not enough common sense to hide it with his feet under the sand or to just feign ignorance.

Clearly it was Yamada who picked it up, you can see she bent down to pick something up when he pulled out the wallet. Also it looks like Sekine was taking a picture of Yamada and she had a weird look on her face which is why Sekine said "don't make weird faces in pictures."

Serina probably had that look just because Yamada and him have been weird the whole trip so she probably guessed there dating especially with the slip up and she's figured stuff out before. Or maybe it's because Ichikawa has been annoying and creepy the whole trip.

Group Leader
Bruh why did he go looking for it? He wanted to get rid of it in the first place.

I had a similar situation at school with a condom.

Teach found out and I was like "Yeah, and?".
The teacher scolded me for having a condom while being 13yo .
I scolded him back by saying "So you want a 13yo to have a kid?"
He just looked at me and then walked away and sat down. :lul:
TBH what wrong with kid having condom, if they are in middle school then it is prime time for them to comfortable about the condom, since that is most horny age of all, maybe the teach is just a old-school.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Goodness, after that kiss it really is becoming something like that doujinshi, like about something being unlocked in Yamada (code: 471096). Talk about heading to danger zones.

Pretty stupid for Ichikawa to fall for that anime/manga-trope of "accidentally putting incriminating paraphernalia in your pocket" syndrome. Let's see who really is messing with Ichikawa.

Users who are viewing this thread