The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 133 - I'm Stuck in the Middle

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Moeko has been guarding resentment over some of Anna's actions from quite some time. And now it all came up when she perceived Yamada's compliment as being condescending. :worry:
That was a unexpected development but not unwelcome. Hope they will talk it out in the next chapter.

Also Kana's misunderstanding made me laugh. She trully thinks her little brother is living in a shounen harem manga. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Anna also has some worries about her own shortcomings and fears about how they could affect her relationships with Kyo & Moe, so she naturally does the worst possible thing and makes it worse because she's a normal human teenager.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but it still feels forced for the sake of drama. Especially considering all throughout not once has there seemed to have been any ill feelings between the two.
It's worth bearing in mind that we see the world through Ichikawa's lens. Besides, if you keep a careful eye out, you can notice some tension between them.
If you think about the past couple of in-universe interactions between Moe, Yamada and Ichikawa you can understand why this kind of built-up snap can happen. Conflict can just break out sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
I mean we have the perfect bombshell Yamada where everything seems to just go well for her and then we have Sekine that's has to try hard just keep up appearances. Naturally Sekine is going to take whatever compliment Yamada gives as backhanded especially when she feels like she has to be there to "supervise" her and Ichikawa being alone.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it's not one major thing that starts a fight, but a bunch of little problems that pile up over time. Anna and Moe have been tense for a while now. Neither of them managed to actually say what's been bothering them about the other in this chapter though.

Double-page supporter
6xB8rGzJykY57x7VjggLKfKZrogNMdc2ewhuy0vFras.jpg

Double-page supporter
And everyone forgot the condom for serious business fight.... damn... Moeko went a bit too hard but I dont think she was wrong...

next chapter it will be her backstory huh.... aparently this was being built up from a long time..
ya because she is fucking jealous that she isnt dating Kyou and just plain Jealous of Anna.

Users who are viewing this thread