The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 141 - I'm In Between

Dex-chan lover
I love how Ichikawa is just trying to slow down his thirsty girlfriend and be a gentleman. Also probably does not want to be introduced to all of Yamada Papa's knives. His life and virginity are at stake at being able to say no. Its hard when you want to be responsible and your girlfriend is just thinking now would be a good time to have babies.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for a chapter

After retreat Ichikawa this chapter is look calm when see that in last page haha

Dex-chan lover
"Perco" = a play on the Shibuya Parco department store. Which is a weird blend of mainstream retail and then a couple of floors that are geeky as hell -- it's where they have the big Nintendo store, the Radio Eva boutique, Capcom Store Tokyo, and the Shibuya Pokemon Center.

Dex-chan lover
Nice calm chapter after the beach arc (arcs?)

The fact that we flash back specifically to blond Yamada feels like a joke about how similar she and Hanzawa look (and how Hanzawa was likely going to be the love interest in this manga before Yamada was changed into her own person).

This chapter really highlighted Yamada's social skills. She'll pounce on even the smallest sentences to keep the conversation going and knows how to keep things from being awkward. Hanzawa tries to brush off her shirt as bootleg but Yamada calls it rare. Asks Hanzawa if she comes to Shibuya often and has two unique responses for both her answers (So you've been here a few times -> It's your first time? Awesome!). Then she finds a reason to buy Hanzawa an expensive gift without making her feel guilty. Calling Kyo to scare away pick up guys but lying about it so Hanzawa doesn't get stressed out.

It's really strong character writing.

Users who are viewing this thread