The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 143 - I'm Being Careless

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is so damn good!!! He walked into that 😂 Yamada and Ichikawa scenes just gets cuter and better!!!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having a population so full of perverts that you literally have to have enforced sound warnings to prevent upskirts and other creepshots. Oof.
You know at that, apparently perverts who don't know the internet exists. Like if all they want is an upskirt, I know by way of the internet there's like a bazillion online already. As gross as that is, it should at least be a detterant from people doing it IRL and invading others privacy.

Dex-chan lover
Oooo I tested this theory in Japan this year with an "American" Pixel 7. Shutter stayed silent btw.
I was in Japan a couple year back and asked someone to take a picture of me with my phone. Wanna say it was an iPhone 11 at the time. They were so surprised it didn't make a shutter and I was like "why would it?" (before I learned about the law).

Going back soon. Wonder if it'll happen now that I have a Samsung? Especially if they have a similar law in South Korea.

So, Norio sensei posted a page of the next chapter on her Twitter account and it showed Ichikawa on his knees while holding out the bouquet and asking Yamada out (with the little Japanese I can read). Based on that, I theorize two things that might happen in the next chapter:

1. The gang "confirms" that Kyo and Anna are already going out and assures the pair that they don't have to hide it anymore and can be comfortable around them from then on. Maybe for added drama, Chi will be angry at Anna for keeping it a secret while being embarrassed for not seeing it. She just went along for the fun of it. Anna and Kyo would have to console her.

OR

2. Anna does a pseudo "rejection" and tells Kyo for everyone to hear that she is already dating someone, and then does her "I love you" sign in front of Kyo. This way, Kankan is again disappointed that she didn't get the result she wanted, it dispels any rumors that Anna and Kyo are going out, Kyo can finally stop distancing himself from Anna, and Anna gets to keep the relationship a secret. But of course, there are three people there other than Kyo and Anna who know the truth.

OR

Maybe it's just all in Kyo's head and thinking about the worst-case scenario, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread