The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 144 - We Told A Lie

Dex-chan lover
why did he do that again?
I don't understand these last 2 chapters

Dex-chan lover
That damn idiot masked bitch! :mad: Didn't even consider Yamada's status in entertainment industry when planning this charade. Luckily Ichikawa the chad :chad: did the big brain move.
or he could, you know, just not grab the bouquet and leave?
these 2 chapters have me like

:question::question::question::question::question:

Dex-chan lover
protect her status as an up-and-coming actress. Japanese rabid fans will shatter her status if they know her relationship with another guy.
but why grab the bouquet?
why not just leave? lol
I'm still very confused as to why did they start doing that and why did blud go along with it
:question: :question: :question:

Dex-chan lover
wtf are you talking about xdd
ok, so there are three points in my argument, starting off broad and vague then going to specific

1) where a lot of straight romantic comedy and drama works are defined by a progression of courtship, a majority of yuri works are more interested in the exploration of relationships that already exist, whether it be a steady couple, a pair engaged in physical intemacy despite not being official, or long term friends that can more closely share the same space than traditional boy and girl friendship would be able to allow. of course a lot of romcoms stick around after the main pair confesses (ie bokuyaba) so this is why this is a broad condition

2) yuri works consistently focus on how social forces constrain or set norms for couples. the relationship has to be negotiated to fit into a wider world because it is deemed different or bad. bokuyaba shares this as anna and kyou are right now working around how anna has to fit as a "pure actress," without scandal

3) lipstick is a traditionally feminine object. the lipstick is applied to kyoutaro, a feminizing act. the lipstick remains the focus of the scene as the kiss is also framed as a way to apply the lipstick to anna.

q.e.d. regardles of author intent, at this moment bokuyaba falls under the framing, context and content of a yuri work

Dex-chan lover
or he could, you know, just not grab the bouquet and leave?
these 2 chapters have me like

:question::question::question::question::question:
Not a big brain reader! Not a second has passed between at the start of this chapter & the end of previous chapter. Ichikawa literally being put on the spot while people still outside of the class. Ichikawa got confused in the heat of moment & people already flocking outside. if he did as you said, people will get confused on the situation & undesirable rumor will start to spread since Yamada is a big Madonna in their school & that masked bitch is famous for her confession flash mob with guaranteed success.

What he did reaffirm Yamada status as pure by being rejected by her; not yet in relationship so that people will get their "fact" straight & won't start misleading rumors. Ichikawa literally ruin his reputation to save yamada from career-endangering situation that bitch put them into. Did you even read Ichikawa's monologue?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
if he did as you said, people will get confused on the situation & undesirable rumor will start to spread
:question:
"he did it because [conjecture]"
he's imagining a situation based off his fear (of people finding out), that's all
it's very confusing nevertheless, why he went along with it

Because getting rejected in front of everyone is the most definitive way to end all speculation. He took advantage of the situation to rip the band aid off and trusted Yamada to get it.

Dex-chan lover
he's imagining a situation based off his fear (of people finding out), that's all

My man, just stop! you embarrassing yourself. Self harm isn't good.

Dex-chan lover

It's what he says in the chapter

"Even if we dodge this, it'll just keep coming up, in that case..."

Nothing's stopping him from telling Kanna to leave them alone. But getting it over with and having Yamada reject him stops it from happening again.

Group Leader
I don't remember well, so correct me if I am wrong.

All of this secrecy about their relationship is to placate the toxic idol industry's dumb no relationship rules right?
yeah. She's not an idol but sadly and cute young girl that is in the entertainment industry ends up being a victim of this by attracting this kind of audience.

Users who are viewing this thread