The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 148 - We Saw Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaa Bayashiko, you're confusing me!
What if she's playing 5D chess and actually knows? She might have called it a lie because she doesn't know Moe and Nyaa knows, so she played it as a lie to protect her best friend's secret until she decides to openly tell them. That smile after realizing both Anna and Kyo weren't there anymore might mean she knows the reason why...

Fed-Kun's army
All of you are overestimating Kobayashi.

The "she knows" would apply with any other listener. Here, she's talking with Pickup-pai, which she is always defending Yamada against by making him excuses. It's a totally obvious false cliffhanger.
I told ya.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, got played. Was half expecting her to say she was lying about lying, but that was still a nice line from her at the end.

Nice..I think the hardest people to get approval from when dating a girl is from the father and the BFF and dude managed to get both pretty smoothly.

At this point just troll the hell out of her and keep her out of the loop until the wedding lmao
That'd be great too though, lol.
Me n my wife were schoolmates but we weren't close then.

So quite a lot of our schoolmates were surprised when they received an invitation to our wedding. 😅

We weren't the type who regularly contacts our schoolmates so none of them knew anything beforehand 😆

Users who are viewing this thread