The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 41.5 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Matching hair style?

That's quite the statement about who gets along really well with who right there.

Also kyut af

Contributor
@abdude13 Okay, I’m pretty sure someone here mentioned a doujin where Ichikawa did score. And it was with an artist I knew, as well. I dunno if it’s hit the site, but I’ve seen it on Pixiv.

Ichikawa actually looks way better with that hairpin for some reason.

Contributor
@abdude13
@DTonin
It's not actually NTR, the premise is just deluded fantasy all in Ichikawa's head.

@Koni
You're probably thinking of Fountain's Square's doujin, not scanned.

Dex-chan lover
Matching hair style?

That's quite the statement about who gets along really well with who right there.

Also kyut af

Dex-chan lover
@Swifft
Yeah, the author in the notes even said the word "delusion" is out there in the cover because of the 'purity level' of the couple in the original level is too high.
Also there's another H-doujin where this time it's a mob character raping Ichikawa. So currently the short edgy boy is more fucked than the tall big-breasted beauty in doujinland.

Group Leader
i gave this shit 1st place on the site cause of how much joy it sparks

Double-page supporter
that's a pretty good look for both of them. they should keep that for a while.

@abdude13 of all things reverse ntr huh? since this manga's vanilla level seems to be unbeatable, all the other authors go for niches.

though i don't know if ntr can be considered a niche anymore unfortunately.

Marking her prey with smell isn't enough for her anymore. She's lost it. It will only get worse. He will be marked permanently, never to recover.

Users who are viewing this thread