The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 43 - I Hate Yamada

Bloody hell, what was that, where my 20th+ chap of forcibly stretched drama 😝, suspiciously a few manga that I'm reading right now are doing so, solve drama/problem in the 1 or 2 chap, a strange coincidence 🤔(x-file theme In the background).

Dex-chan lover
I was reminded of this scene on page 13 lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDC0ii3Rwww

I love this manga, it's by far my favorite. Was I the only one nervous by the title of the chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Damn my heart broke when Yamada cried

Can you imagine if he didn't resolve his inner conflict this chapter and it ended with her crying? The comments would've been brutalllll lmao

I actually wanted it to go on a little longer so that Ichikawa could have more time to search out his inner conflict and get even more personal growth but I'm also happy they're okay again already

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I'm okay with how this was resolved. I kind of want to know what Yamada would say about the accusation that she was using him. And I'm not 100% on what she was even doing in the last chapter. At the same time, I'm glad that he figured that he was looking for flaws so that he could get let down on his terms because of his complex.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad they resolved it
We don't need sad scene, we need lewd scene

Double-page supporter
oh my god they weren't kidding. holy shit. that was incredible. not much happened in terms of events but somehow it felt so much more significant.

also very nice comparison of panels in the credit page. if ichikawa reacted strongly back then, imagine what yamada felt like just now. no wonder she started crying.

Dex-chan lover
>"Shut up... disappear..." directed at manga MC from last chapter
Is our boy about to go on the offensive?

Will he soon not need to use the toilet after hugging, but use the bath before hugging?

Seriously, this is the best chapter so far.
So much progress for them

Users who are viewing this thread