The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 44.1 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
She's like his mom, but also like his wife...

It's adorable but also mildly concerning...

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane The classic "mommy-gf"-type. Wait till he gets a growth spurt, won't look like it after that.

Dex-chan lover
Medium-length hair is usually harder to style than long/short hair, since long hair is kept down by gravity and short hair is, well, short.

Dex-chan lover
@Coughman I too have had a new fetish awaken within me.
>tfw no giant motherly gf to give you WET HEADPATS and crush your dick with her thighs
No justice, no peace.

Also it was so cute that she dragged him over to their little private hugging corner. Felt very genuine.

Yes hello, I'd like to report my own murder by two dorks who are lethally cute together. Yes. Yes. Wait, hello?

Dex-chan lover
Seems like she's a fan of skinship, just looking for an excuse to get all touchy.

Aggregator gang
@Tcof
hair of that lenght tend to stick out, even to tangle if you're unlucky enough to have soft hairstrands (untangling also means that freed hairstrands would have interesting form), if your hair is straight this looks awkward and messy, like not ironed shirt. given that kyoutaro is usually takes care of it, this is also very obvious.
So, if your hair had similar properties, I am sorry to say that you've looked quite unkempt. if you had it shorter or curlier this might've been not that obvious.

Dex-chan lover
one day she's going to suffocate him by shoving his face in her chest and he's just not going to respond.

Dex-chan lover
Did I see progress? He reached out and held her hand and dried it for her. That is a first, personally seeing to her care. Looked like he did it out of instinct and only freaked out when he realized what he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread