The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 44 - We're Using LINE

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the school term doesn't end until the 23rd?
That's cutting it close.

Dex-chan lover
Her friend knows she's got the hots for him

BUT THAT PLANNING FOR A CHRISTMAS EVE DATE!?!

Yamada may not be an airhead when it concerns the things she likes sorta like tunnel vision

Dex-chan lover
God bless you for the update, I cant wait to read 48 chapter already OMAGAD 😬

Dex-chan lover
Perfect. Now they can start planning all their dates. Seriously I’m pretty sure she forgot it on purpose so she’d have an excuse to get his contact info and talk/plan stuff over the break.

@JoeKerr Not really. Japan cares a lot more about new years than Christmas, and as much as the U.S. “pretends” to care about all the other winter holidays I remember my school not letting out until around that time too (it was maybe the 20th or something like that). They get two weeks off which is pretty much the standard.

Double-page supporter
i can't handle this anymore, bro. it's too precious. we've been hitting peak sweetness every chapter since a while ago.

thanks for bringing these out every time.

i love you.

Fed-Kun's army
unknown.png

This kind of reminds me of Pop Team Epic.

Contributor
I wonder if Yamada conveniently forgot the shoujo manga so that she can use it as an excuse to both get his LINE and go out with him on Christmas Eve.

Dex-chan lover
The guys fucking frustrating this chapter. Try to act fucking interested.

I would seriously tell the kid "nut up or leave your nuts back and quit leading this girl on. She's throwing the fucking book at you and you act fucking clueless or resist every damn temptation"

Users who are viewing this thread