The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 44 - We're Using LINE

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

To all the people saying he should be more proactive, I think his curtness to hide his low self esteem is part of his charm. It makes him feel painfully relatable when he goofs up and embarrasses himself. I think that’s part of why Yamada likes him too, she always laughs and seems to be having fun whenever his facade crumbles. Contrast this to Pickup Senpai who’s trying to be all slick and just take her out without getting to know her. That approach doesn’t appeal to her.

Yamada instantly thought of this idea the moment she looked at the date on her phone, next level planning. Also seems like one of her friends is starting to notice her being friendly with Ichikawa.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomroar
Don't worry, me too. I just like this manga so I reread every new chapter multiple times in case I'm missing something

Contributor
fmB2Uky.png

No shorts today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

qtXoXE4.png

Something not so obvious to note: Japan is one of the countries that uses Sunday as first day of the week. Please don't roll your eyes, US folks, thing is, Monday is used for that in most countries in the world, Europe included, UK too (as well as metric system). So their Monday was indeed the 23rd of December, and they are to meet on 24th, Christmas DateDay™ in Japan (I think everybody got that, but still).

P.S. Personally, I find the idea of a week always starting off with a day off somewhat cute.

oAclKPT.png

...So, are you telling me that it came to a point where she casually stays with him instead of her friends on top of them going to and from school together, spending breaks together, chatting all the time together, and so on, and still NOBODY KNOWS? Excuuuuuse me? What kind of a blind naive universe is this?

Contributor
@musicfreak12
Isn't she like, fourteen?
You mean that age when teenagers start to smoke, drink, party hard, have sex (sorry, I wasn't that lucky too, if it makes you feel better, weebs), have part-time work, and form some basic adult hobbies and habits, some of which would even transfer to their adulthood?

Personally, at that age I was already drinking, smoking, hanging out till dark (to my parents' irritation and headaches) with shady and not so people, and even tried stuff. And I was doing it just this much earlier than most (~16), the last mentioned part aside, which depends more on your RNG "luck" with acquaintances. Usually it all culminates in running from your home for like 3 days, you know that it's a real late teenage years thing, right?

I mean, what do you even think teens do? Read books? It's a time when people explore the world's possibilities, every half year you have a whole different mindset than before! Not that many people can say that their college days were more exiting than teenage ones, taking out now legal booze aside. Can't be crazy that much since life now suddenly starts to suck a little, with money issues becoming real and an actual need to study hard to finish education looming over you. Still more exiting that adulthood, though.
Not necessary better, though. Being independent and able to buy yourself useless crap is going a long way. Also you kinda start caring about your health since now you have an actual brain in that head of yours that thinks writing a shitty graffiti standing on a foot width ledge on a construction site is—imagine that!—not worth the risk of falling to yo' death since spikes (oh, mother).

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again (to get his LINE info outta him)

@N0Mi0

...So, are you telling me that it came to a point where she casually stays with him instead of her friends on top of them going to and from school together, spending breaks together, chatting all the time together, and so on, and still NOBODY KNOWS? Excuuuuuse me? What kind of a blind naive universe is this?

i know right??? you'd get teased to hell by friends or interrogated like a terrorist if this kind of interaction happened in real life bwahaha! even talking alone is unusual enough and would warrant some sort of investigation if you really consider their social standings.

Dex-chan lover
@N0Mi0

Hara knows! The chubby one. Though I forget her name

Also there's a panel where her super icy friend glances at them so she probably knows too - just doesn't say anything

MD@Home
I really want to see another version of this where we're inside Yamada's head instead. Would be interesting if they made an anime of this that took her perspective instead of his.

Users who are viewing this thread