The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 4 Ch. 54.1 - Extra Chapter

@ bigtiddyoneesan
She's always had contacts. It's revealed in one of the earlier chapters that she needs glasses and Ichi sees them in the chapter where Yamada video calls him in akita.

Dex-chan lover
He has both a wonderful cuddly sister and a big amazon gf how can a man have it so good??

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a romcom where there are actual fanservice of the male lead.

I hope a certain boy from a certain romcom about communication problems will also have his own hot fanservice.

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
took the fapping tissues from his room and put them in the kitchen trash
@vertiplano females wearing boxers is more common now adays than before. although theyre not excatly boxers. they dont have the 'opening' boxers usually have
some women probably prefer boxers since they dont have to worry about constantly digging their underwear out of their asses. id imagine not every female likes the feeling of fabric between your asscheeks.
hanes-premium-4pk-comfortsoft-waistband-with-c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Onee-San seems to always annoy Ichikawa, if this is their every day morning

He tossing the fap tissue inside the other trash? Do people actually do this? I've always thought if you don't immediately flush it or shove it into a closed bottle that's also in your trash your room basically reeks of cum or at least near and around the trash bin. Then anyone that comes in your room has to basically ignore the obvious fact you recently nutted.

Aggregator gang
The man is already am adapt in getting rid of the tissues right on the morning. Meanwhile my little brother doesn't get it we can sense the smell of that shit the moment he opens the door of his bedroom smh. Ichikawa just doing a favor for himself and his family. Nothing wrong in beating the meat in your bedroom but don't forget to clean up your business after finishing it up.

Contributor
Aw, how sweet, dude be relocating his lust night's cum tissues into the common garbage bin downstairs <3

X04asAz.png

Users who are viewing this thread