The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - I Prayed at the Shrine

Dex-chan lover
@fale456 Definitely "wingman sister," she got really happy when she realized that he had a "chance" with Yamada back in chapter 51.

Fed-Kun's army
Onee-chan, hate to break it to you, but if you think that you're the only one to pick up the signals, I'm fairly certain the parents have also picked up similar signals and are already expecting grandkids.

I mean, it just so happens that she's alone, friends with their son, and totally spent her entire time with him.

Dex-chan lover
@fale456 the guy is a heavy tsundere, he's definitely just too embarrassed to admit to her sister that he have a crush lol

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i fucking love this mangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also thanks one you are doing an amazing job ichi needs all this help

Aggregator gang
The sister is being delusional and can't accept the fact of Yamada liking Ichikawa hahahaha

this is what all romcoms should be like. i pray to God there won't be some dumb love triangle introduced just to pad out the story. so far this has been my favorite romcom of all time.

The sister's "realization" face at page 13 though xD

And just like slut-san made Ishikawa openly admits he likes Yamada last chapter, his sister may very well do the same to Yamada next chapter, just unsure whether or not in front of Ishikawa, probably just between the two of them (sister/Yamada).

Dex-chan lover
@fronxan yeah, i think so too, that in next few chapters she will ask her for some "girls" talk and ask her, what does she thinks about Kyo. Man, one thought about that rise my sugar lvl to she sky :3

This chapter really shows of how much of an amazon she is. Taller even than the dad.
Love her reaction faces when she gets caught it by sis while eating.

Users who are viewing this thread