The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - We Aren't Adults

Now i know where she got a thing for ichikawa. Mama would probably like ichi as well looking at her husband, well minus the height i guess.

MD@Home
The color page for this is the one from chapter 63, not 64.

This is a somewhat understandable mistake to make since Norio Sakurai herself goofed and put 64 instead of 63 on the color page for 63.

MD@Home
@oilgup He's still wearing it, he just hasn't had it in the sling since he took a bath and is wearing a long-sleeved shirt that's a size too big for him so it's not as obvious.

Considering that the preview shows that it's finally off next chapter I'd assume that at this point it's more than healed enough that he can basically use it like normal.

Double-page supporter
@Suzushiiro
On page 8, Yamada's first line in the Japanese is just "niteru" ("similar"), without saying who her dad is similar to. She's most likely thinking that he's similar to Ichi but hesitating to say it, considering that he concludes she's trying to say that he's similar to Yamada and she starts to correct him before Yamama barges in. Translating her first line as "he looks like me" breaks it both in that it defines who she's saying her dad is similar to and how they're similar when the original line doesn't specify either of those things.

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks.

Aggregator gang
Okay, her mama do be lookin hot though! but her father? Nah, that shit from Attack On Titan hell nah-

Dex-chan lover
@meidunk The bottle of tea with milk. Remember the tour on publishing house? Remember they were alone in the subway? In my opinion it was on that tour that Ichikawa conquers Yamada, specifically in the elevator scene.
To me, I think it was when Ichikawa handed a drawing of Yamada (for his chuuni fiction) because he thought that perv guy(forgot his name) was trying to hand a note question ‘do you masturbate?’

Dex-chan lover
So cute that she kept the milk tea bottle. Also does anyone else think papa yamada kinda looks like ichikawa with the long hair covering his eyes? (Is that blood on his shirt too?)

Dex-chan lover
Somebody who has more expirience with such matters please help;
Does Yamada show signs of autism? I don't mean this in any kind of disrespectful way, but I genuinely feel like her way of expressing herself and her feelings sometimes feels a little unusual.
I dunno if Yamada has autism but Ichikawa 100% has autism

Users who are viewing this thread