The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 6 Ch. 73 - I Gave Chocolate

Dex-chan lover
What the hell! So they DID put THOSE 2 extra chapters as well in here. (the meat bun heart thing and the giving melty kiss choco to her) so now its chronological? Well im glad its now on a main chapter. I was fuming when it was just an extra chapter. like seriously why they hell did they put that as an extra before? at this point its kinda like spoilers. welp im glad though cause the mangaka also added more upon it. I love how those two extra chaps connected here.

and I gotta say again. Unexpected but Smooth moves from Ichikawa. he kinda made her fall in love twice there.

Supporter
@etriuswimbleton Extras that aren't either directly related to an ongoing arc or clearly a fantasy or flashback sequence or promo materials are generally flash-forwards. We saw that with the early extras showing Anna doing homework in the library well before she started doing so in the main timeline, and we're seeing it with the Valentine's material now.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell! So they DID put THOSE 2 extra chapters as well in here. (the meat bun heart thing and the giving melty kiss choco to her) so now its chronological? Well im glad its now on a main chapter. I was fuming when it was just an extra chapter. like seriously why they hell did they put that as an extra before? at this point its kinda like spoilers. welp im glad though cause the mangaka also added more upon it. I love how those two extra chaps connected here.

and I gotta say again. Unexpected but Smooth moves from Ichikawa. he kinda made her fall in love twice there.
Is it really spoilers if you didn't think it was canon?

Users who are viewing this thread