The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 6 Ch. 79 - I'm in Study Mode

Dex-chan lover
I like how he's now at least close enough to the group. but since he's a top scorer and all (and considering he won alot of awards back then) him calling himself "trash" is more just his own illusion than what people actually think of him.

also whats up again with Moeko trying to "stir the pot" here? Serine doesnt seem to mind either even though she also knows about him and Yamada. (I thought she of all people would complain about this)

I also wonder if Chii is actually just oblivious or is pretending to be a fool.

Also...Holy shit...the Sensei knows?! about them?! When?!

Supporter
Another day, another attempt by Moe to find a way -- ANY way -- between Anna and Icchi. The awesome part of this is he's so focused on Anna that the idea of Sekine being anything other than a friend and a casual academic rival can't even begin to form in his mind.

Dex-chan lover
Another day, another attempt by Moe to find a way -- ANY way -- between Anna and Icchi. The awesome part of this is he's so focused on Anna that the idea of Sekine being anything other than a friend and a casual academic rival can't even begin to form in his mind.
Aren't you misreading her actions? In this case, she wanted to mess with Yamada, but also wanted to tease him and ask him about his white day plans. Overall in the past, her actions range from helpful to just having some fun.

Supporter
Aren't you misreading her actions? In this case, she wanted to mess with Yamada, but also wanted to tease him and ask him about his white day plans. Overall in the past, her actions range from helpful to just having some fun.
She hasn't been doing it seriously since New Year's Eve (one of the "flags" she burned that night), but Anna doesn't know that and she's continued to be extremely worried about their casual interactions even after Yamada and Ichikawa begin dating.

Chi: Yamada drew a monster in her notebook!
Ichikawa: the f is this
Yamada drew Ichikawa: panicked
Others: idk man, sounds cringe but cute

Users who are viewing this thread