The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 7 Ch. 86 - I'm Creepy

Dex-chan lover
How can doing a speech like that make him popular? regardless if its adlib or not, why is it that significant? the audience would've just shrugged it off as just a paper he memorized. If he did something different besides a speech (like he was chosen to be the rep speaker at the last minute) it would make sense he would become viral but I dont get it here.

Group Leader
How can doing a speech like that make him popular? regardless if its adlib or not, why is it that significant? the audience would've just shrugged it off as just a paper he memorized. If he did something different besides a speech (like he was chosen to be the rep speaker at the last minute) it would make sense he would become viral but I dont get it here.
I mean they are midschoolers, I would say this is quite abnormal.... and maybe viral might be just related to school life itself

Aggregator gang
Yeah
Quite strange but who knows

Dex-chan lover
I think it was just a good speech and had a lot of heart in it.

Users who are viewing this thread