The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 7 Ch. 99.2 - Vol.7 Special Edition Extra - Episode Zero

We all had that girl or guy we really liked but never had the courage to speak to growing up. I for one always had feelings for a girl for about a year and never spoke to her until we went to the same class together. Just because you don't speak to someone doesn't mean your not interested in them and everyone conveys their feelings differently. Yamada always kept things Ichikawa threw away or gave her. Some moron kept saying I was wrong Anna didn't have any interest in him since year one but she did. In my opinion, ever since she saw him she was interested in him he caught her looking at him a few times and during the opening year one entrance ceremony everyone got a paper rose to wear like a badge. Later that day he pulled out a knife and cut his name and the rose but he got scared because he felt a presence behind him so he tossed it and walked away without looking back thinking it was a teacher. Later on in the present day She pulled out the rose and shocked him because that was the same rose he threw away and she said she found it but never said she got it from the trash. That's not the first time she did that either. She even kept the bottle he gave her after they missed the train. When he hid in her room she kept it on the window and jumped on him to prevent him from seeing it. She was obviously interested in him as soon as she played eyes on him besides from giving him the death stare she was force of habit use to doing it because of her mom. That's just my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
I purposefully skipped reading this back then and went back to read it now.

I can't believe I skipped on literature gold.

Kyo's depressing thoughts struck really close to my heart :(

"Yamada always picks up things I thought I threw out. She holds onto them and treasures them dearly" Yup I teared up

Aggregator gang
HOLY FUCKING SHIT EVERYTHING IN THE FEW FIRST CHAPTERS MAKE SENSE NOW 🤯🤯🤯

Users who are viewing this thread