The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 8 Ch. 105 - I Don't Want To Lose

Dex-chan lover
Okay...Hold up.... why the hell did Yamada's parents start joining in that time? Did Yamada tell her own parents to keep her relationship with Icchi a secret to the school and protect it? The hells going on. is the mangaka trying to be funny just for funny's sake without reason?

Group Leader
wh
Okay...Hold up.... why the hell did Yamada's parents start joining in that time? Did Yamada tell her own parents to keep her relationship with Icchi a secret to the school and protect it? The hells going on. is the mangaka trying to be funny just for funny's sake without reason?
why there is a reason to tell? Every japanese ppl know that those things super complicated so the father probably realised instantly XD. If you dont adapt the values to the region, it will be hard to understand manga in general.

Dex-chan lover
wh

why there is a reason to tell? Every japanese ppl know that those things super complicated so the father probably realised instantly XD. If you dont adapt the values to the region, it will be hard to understand manga in general.
so culture thing's the reason? cant exactly buy that tbh. it felt arbitrary or like a Deus Ex Machina thing where X comes to save Y just because.

Group Leader
so culture thing's the reason? cant exactly buy that tbh. it felt arbitrary or like a Deus Ex Machina thing where X comes to save Y just because.
The thing is their parents are getting hints they like eachother for a long time already and Yamada's father is already shown to be a lot like Ichikawa, observant and try to help without being asked.

Getting your relationship revealed against your wish in school time can be rly stressful and puts a lot of pressure, in japanese society what I know is that they fear this to death tonthe point of many times killing the relationship. That's what happens in a society that is more collectivistic than individualistic

Group Leader
Good resolve.

82Hqg0T.png

Dex-chan lover
Huh? I thought Yamada asked her parents to join the relay since the paper was asking for a couple. Kankan girl thought Yamada knew a couple because of the fan Yamada is holding, and Yamada can't really ask Ichikawa because that's basically telling the whole school that they're a couple, so Yamada opted to asking her parents.

Users who are viewing this thread