The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 124 - I'm Busy Studying

Dex-chan lover
he's such a real one for this
image.png

Dex-chan lover
7F5J3Wn.jpg

Maybe i understood this wrong but is she basically saying that she belongs to her and thats why he needs to pick?
Thats cute.
Waiting for the mfs that would say, "man thats so toxic"
It's pretty hard to piece together what she means there... But I see where you're going with this somewhat.

I took it along the lines of she is picking this out for him as well so he gets a BIG say in this (might even say it's for him specifically). She want's to look nice for him. Which is also why she gets annoyed by him saying they are just cute. Which made her try to go for the risque outfit next. There are absolutely no breaks for her.

honestly the growth of kyotaro is the best part of this manga. it really is nice to see him gain confidence and have his thoughts develop.

Absolutely. This guys growth is amazing and wholesome. Wish I could overcome these things...

edit:
Thanks for the TL anon. Glad you stuck with the "It's just cute" it works great in context!

Dex-chan lover
Just finished a reread and then noticed a new chapter and god damn does this series slap.

Yamada is so Yamada even when she is fishing for compliments. Kyou is a trooper and growing so much that it's hard to not to root for him and this relationship. Seeing as we are having all this progress I wonder how Norio-sensei will handle high school.

Though seeing how Yamada is thirsty AF, it wouldn't surprise me if Yamada spoilers her first interview and ends up outing herself and Kyou. That or high impact sexual violence and a surprise kid.

Users who are viewing this thread