The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 128 - I'm Done For

Aggregator gang
Big Sis Ichikawa missing the hint with her co-worker...classic forever alone stuff

Once again, Icchi's aware his self-imposed limitations are his biggest problem. Even what seems at surface level to be a reasonable rule for skinship is recognized now as a passive (and even borderline submissive) excuse to push all responsibility for development of their physical relationship onto Anna.

Which, sure, that's generally been fine with her all this time, but she's also carried the weight of all their development over the past year and is eager for him to step up and at last take some of that weight off her. He managed that once with his (oft-delayed) confession and she was absolutely thrilled about it.

He's gonna hafta be a little greedy, a little selfish, a little willing to seek his own happiness without guilt or regret because, being an aggressive sub currently forced into the somewhat uncomfortable role of a light dom, Yamada will be happiest if he in turn accepts his own natural role.

Whether or not he can pull this off in a smallish time window is, of course, an enormous question.

ALSO: I knew she wouldn't recognize her own improvised response..
I would like to point out that Ichikawa is more than capable of taking the leap and going for the kiss first.

There were two times they've attempted to kiss, both in which he was the one who initiated it. First time was in the storage closet, determined to be Yamada's first kiss in case she had to during her movie. However when she touched his chest, he hesitated thinking he could touch hers back 💀💀

The second time was when Yamada helped relieve Ichikawa's stress in bed, to which he turned over to face her and tried to kiss her again, only to hesitate once more due to realizing he had garlic breathe

After all that build up and countless cockblocks, Yamada couldn't hold it in anymore and the concert was the breaking point for her, letting her emotions get the better of her

Either way, Ichikawa is more than confident enough to kiss her back 👍

An extreme amount of dopamine just got generated from my brain and now that I’ve finished reading these dopamines have nowhere to go.
Ichikawa has to man-up to counter Yamada’s aggressiveness or else by the time they’re in high-school, Yamada would have end up pregnant by accident.
Of course if Ichikawa man up, Yamada would end giving birth at 3rd year highschool…
Okay I just read my own comments and this weird asf forget what you saw
Why did you had to make it weird, man?

Contributor
I love the fact that one long kiss just wasn't enough and they kissed again shortly after the first kiss. And that ultimately opened the floodgates to even more. They kissed 3 times in this ONE chapter! And some romcoms can barely handle showing 1.

Funny that it's the fan who's doing the thumbs up and not Momo who's supposed to be the celeb. I guess her jirai-kei look isn't just for show, even fans think she's menhera or something.
Ayo? Kana-nee has a guy looking out for her? Better keep an eye out for Jin... when Kana-nee actually stops being dense and notices him.

"I can have fun without you, but with you I'll be happy."
Damn smooth.

I'm sure Kyou can return the favor and kiss Anna too. If I had to say anything weird he's like indebted to her with at least 2 kisses, need to kiss her twice for some lovely payback.

Users who are viewing this thread