The Dangers in My Heart

@krellio ahh yes, itou eight or what i like to call, a hot shit artist = Hot Art, Shit everything else. There seems to be a lot of thoe nowadays.

Anyways, is this manga good? 🤔

Group Leader
@Siranto1
3cfee25bb12dd62675192defee63fe65.png

This is probably one of the series whose rating has gone up by quite a bit over the year. Last year the rating was around mid-7s and now it just crossed the 9.00 mark.

@Siranto1

Because it became popular in Japan lately. Same thing happened with big shounen hits in the past, especially in the realm of fansubbing. Popularity and hype leads to drama in the background, like on a playground at school.

Contributor
@Ataru Well, while that is true, there's a lot of stuff more popular than this that doesn't have this sort of situation. If I had to guess, it's just that many people who read it end up really liking it (I mean, it managed to go from a 7 to a fucking 9, that's not easy) and knowing that there was more that was coming got a lot of people anxious.

Also, to be perfectly frank, labanina kind of opened up Pandora's Box. Cause they just wanted to get to the latest chapter, which started arguments and people nitpicking quality, and then other people started translating because of this. Meanwhile Boredom's just going at their own pace, as they said they wouldn't drop the manga. So... here we are. It also helps that many people like the manga enoug to read the saame chapter a few times.

@Didjibro Another TL group picked it up because the old scanlations group was sitting on chapters for weeks-months at a time. They got fed up and started doing their own LQ releases just so they could read them English. People who sit on translated chapters deserve competition, they're shitters.

@Koni

I'm glad that the original translator group continues to translate the title at their own pace, no matter what other people say or think is the reason for.

Users who are viewing this thread