The Dangers in My Heart

The only reason this can be seen as an NTR origin story is A.) You guys read a lot of NTR, I do too, and now you subconsciously find a chance for NTR in a story ; and B.) You view any insecure, unconfident, and conventionally unattractive male as a beta cuck. Why?

NTR does not work in real life, and although manga isn't even close to the real world, it's still closer compared to hentai. There is no drama tag, so there will be no rival, no NTR, just a steady pace up to the confession. If the fluff can't convince you of that, then this simply isn't a manga for you. And if that's the case, all manga where the woman is hotter than the guy won't be for you.

Romcoms don't just tell a story of romance, by the time it ends, Ichikawa will definitely be more confident, upstanding, and brave. Not every woman is a closet nymphomaniac who's feelings change at the drop of a hat, or a dick. The story is not set up for NTR. YOU are the one looking for that. The reason that you can't enjoy this is not because of the manga's design, but because YOU are focusing on the wrong aspects.

I think NTR will happen sooner or later. Pickup-pai haven't made his move yet, and we still got to see the relationship between Yamada and her chad neighbor.
For now, I will enjoy this wish fulfillment fantasy.

I read NTR and even saw an NTR doujin of this already. I fail to see NTR in anyway and I'm even a bit bored so far because its so vanilla and edgy. Hurr durr i wanna kill cause im a loner but then drops it as soon as pussy comes near. Sounds like 12 year old me xdd

@Shikuretto_Tsuki It's weird how you keep saying this is ntr, for cucks and that you're out, yet you comment the exact same opinion for every new chapter/extra chapter that comes out. If you don't like it that much, why do you come back every week?

@MrVu
I think you've got the wrong person, i didnt even read up to the latest chapter. i dropped it around chapter 45 i think.

Edit: Oh i think i understand what u mean, nah im only replying to comments where they mention me in them.

@artdeer I mean Ichikawa is 14 years old, so it's okay for him to think about that, and edgy kid whose got a girl friend

Fed-Kun's army
What truly stands out is the excellent writing. Or rather.. visual writing.

Without narrating it. Without announcing shit. Without being loud.

With tiny gut busting fluff that hits like a shotty chapter after chapter.

Slowly building while combining cleverly written scenes without saying much at all.

Realistic conflicts with its characters that don’t seem out of place in the slightest.

Or out of idea plot cliches that have you rolling your eyes faster than Usain Bolt.

The author knows how to talk their shit by saying less.

Lmao why everyone is genuinely thinking this is going ntr, it's absurd; it's like y'all really get off commenting that shit. Stop projecting lol

Dex-chan lover
I honestly can’t say anything besides this manga is definitely deserving of its title of award-winner.

hey guys, I was told this manga stops being cringe at certain point, can somebody tell when?

there was something off of this manga then i realized oh it takes place in mid school everything else in this manga is great pretty wholesome dont read the ThIS ManGA Is CrINGe SO CRINgeEs there the real "cringe"

Users who are viewing this thread