The Dangers in My Heart

Contributor
I tried to like this, but i got bored after a while.

Probably not for me i guess.

its-just-so-peak-v0-u2nsxidpx7tb1.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
I swear I'mma start calling this motherfucker Osmium!
I am watching S1 on hidive and DEER LORD is he dense

GIVE ME SEXO PLZZZZ,

There was a popular manga/anime that did that surprisingly and I want that to happen in this manga
I do not want to say the title of the manga in case people have not read it, but i will tell you there is a gamer, a airhead, a class president and a vice class president

Dex-chan lover
GIVE ME SEXO PLZZZZ,

There was a popular manga/anime that did that surprisingly and I want that to happen in this manga
I do not want to say the title of the manga in case people have not read it, but i will tell you there is a gamer, a airhead, a class president and a vice class president
SCHOOL President and Vice President if you please, assuming you mean Affection is Fighting?

Who the hell is that blonde girl who just randomly showed up. I swear to God I've never seen her before

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell is that blonde girl who just randomly showed up. I swear to God I've never seen her before
Hanzawa. She's the best friend of Kanna the masked girl, they both joined Ichi, Yamada, Moe etc. class in the third year. We saw a lot of her on the school trip

Fed-Kun's army
Making vacation plans for next month, I'm gonna be in Tokyo in the middle of May, and it turns out there is gonna be a museum exhibit on Norio Sakurai's career at the big Animate HQ store in Ikebukuro: https://sakurai-norio-exhibition.com/.

The big question: will I get there in time to snag the plush Gal Mode Yamada.

GLk8pG6aAAA73Ve

Users who are viewing this thread