The Dangers in My Heart

I only have one slight problem with this manga, and it's with the extra drawings. Why is this 14 year old middle schooler being drawn so provocatively? Just straight up sexualizing a middle schooler. It's not like she's drawn with cute clothes - a lot of her skin is exposed, and I'm very iffy about this.

@b4nji
Honestly I keep forgetting she's literally a middle schooler
I think it's one of those things that gets away from you as an artist, you can see the "development" of Yamada over the course of the series.
The author really likes middleschool for some reason tho, she could change that to high school and keep everything else the same lol.
My dick isn't complaining, though.

Aggregator gang
>I only have one slight problem with this manga, and it's with the extra drawings. Why is this 14 year old middle schooler being drawn so provocatively? Just straight up sexualizing a middle schooler. It's not like she's drawn with cute clothes - a lot of her skin is exposed, and I'm very iffy about this.

There is literally nothing wrong with those drawings.
I would argue that there isn't enough of them, on the contrary.

Yeah @Shikuretto_Tsuki that's pretty much a sign you're a cuck if all you can think about is that shit. Stop putting your disgusting, trash fetishes into an actually good manga that has nothing to do with NTR.

@soc11
who tf said thats the type of shit im into? To me this manga is pretty much set up for NTR. thats why i dropped it.

Pretty much all of the doujins too are NTR and ones where she's a futanari and he gets ass fucked

idk if its just me or the plot is confusing or im just dead tired and cant understand the plot

Dex-chan lover
idk how they got from this dude being a loser, to the most popular girl liking her
i like the manga tho
besides too FUCKING MANY EXTRA CHAPTERS

like chill out TL

It's been a while I've read a school life manga with a comfortable pace and good progression. I really like this Manga because it kinda feels like less "cliche" and more realistic to relate to I suppose.
This manga caught me off guard with the amount of extra chapters though, like there's so much of it. But I welcome them since all of them are good and sometimes even better than the main ones lol.

I read through ~3 chapters and the story is pretty boring and I agree with @Shikuretto_Tsuki, it's basically a manga set up for people who are into NTR. The male protag is a shrimpy beta male with delusions, meanwhile the female protag is apparently a fucking middle schooler with a dynamite body and is so le quirky xDDDD

Dex-chan lover
@Nessen 3 Chapters is not enough to gauge an entire manga. The beginning and premise of this manga becomes entirely different in later chapters, that's why it's so popular and well received.

@KingNova777 I jumped to a more recent chapter where the female protag visits the male protag's home and the male protag is still being a beta male with lots of self-doubt and the female protag is so le quirky because she talks with her mouth full and is just oh so cute xDDDD

B r u h.

I still amazes me how this manga went from a 7 in the first 12 or so chapters to a 10 in the rest of the manga

@Nessen
ye thats why i dropped it. fuck NTR. but i guess that kinda people that read this are either cucks or people mature enough to just tolerate the NTR vibes coming from the manga.

I am neither a cuck nor someone who has enough maturity to tolerate that kinda shit. so im out lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread