The Dark Dragon King, Will Live a Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wow that bitch is annoying, being scared when he literally said not to be, if you were that scared then listen to his instructions and put up a cool front! Now your asking him to do things for you when he could kill you in an instant, which he should definitely do!

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, this is pretty chill. Understandable for the girl to be scared of a skeleton dragon the size of a building. Thank you~

Dex-chan lover
For a second there, I was worried that this was another isekai dude reincarnated as a badass boss monster. Thankfully, that's not the case, and he's just that from the very beginning.

Seems interesting, looking forward to next chapter!~

@johnpoop2529 Ah yes, some random person who got a farm in the middle of nowhere will totally be able to not be scared. After all, seeing dragons let alone bone dragons claiming to be the strongest in the world, must totally be a common sight to where any normal person will be able to have a casual conversation. Not everyone is mc isekai dude who is overpowered and talks to entities who are walking disasters like he’s casually talking to a friend.

Dex-chan lover
@The_Enderwolf
I’m not saying that she shouldn’t be scared, I’m saying the opposite really. She is a useless literally girl, and he is an OP dragon, so she should be listening to all of his requests. He asked her to not be scared of him, and even though she is, she should put up a front and act not scared because her life is on the line. Instead, she starts shaking and stuttering, which she should not be doing if she wants to survive, since it clearly shows she’s being scared, going against the dragons wishes. That’s not even the main issue I have with this, after being scared shitless, suddenly a magical switch is flipped in her brain, and she has the nerve to tell the dragon that is actually her land. She should be lucky to be alive in front of such a powerful being, not making demands from him. The logic just makes no sense, her attitude changed immediately, she somehow just decided he was nice, even though he had been acting the same way the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
Wow that bitch is annoying, being scared when he literally said not to be, if you were that scared then listen to his instructions and put up a cool front! Now your asking him to do things for you when he could kill you in an instant, which he should definitely do!
bro he would be fucking terrifying not only is he massive and undead he's ludicrously strong and could wipe out a city with a gesture. Of course she's scare

Users who are viewing this thread