The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
huh, kinda weird, but I've totally seen this sort of hang up before. the husband of an acquaintance told me of how their marriage caused the wife to be cut off from her VERY affluent family and now they are both working as best they can to make ends meet. it really seemed to eat at him.

Lady Mary actually played them good this time, though they seem to have figured out her scam afterward.

Thank you for the chapter! Hm..... the dumping scene felt better in the WN iirc.... is it just me or.... oh well, let's just reread it then lol.....

Fed-Kun's army
I'm conflicted to the notion that servant would end up with MC...

Contributor
I just love Addie reaction and their relationship, it's really funny.
Even if they marry, it would probably stay the same.

Double-page supporter
pg14 - "to be rejected by a man you don't even like "
I think this should be 'love' instead since 'like' implies she doesn't even like patrick as a friend

Thanks for the chapter! Addie is so precious... and I love how Mary is such a good supporting friend even as an acting villainess.

Aggregator gang
Ah I forgot about this one! Such a fun take on such an overdone trope haha.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wow she is classy.
Honestly, lovable characters are one good thing in reincarnotome if they manage to pull it off.

Dex-chan lover
She’s really failing at this ruining herself thing, to the benefit of everyone around her

Dex-chan lover
There are two ways of helping someone. The first is directly ie; lending a helping hand or giving advice, while the second is indirectly ie; give them the tools to help themselves or make them think about the answer.

Lady Mary pulled off the second one and I always like it when someone does that.

Users who are viewing this thread