The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I love all these silly children so much.

Addie got a pretty nice mood going on there, Alicia was just adorable as always, and Mary...
It's amusing how nobody bats an eye of surprise or annoyance when she tries to play villainess. I bet they think know she's just being some kind of Ojoudere at this point.

Aggregator gang
fuck love triangles , why over-complicate matters, that's what i like to see :3 <3

Double-page supporter
its BACK YESSSS I love Mary's attitude... Her "Deliberately Haughty" tone being understood as sarcasm/double meaning is a breath of fresh air in these kinds of isekai manga. Also Addie & Mary need to kisssssssssssssssssssss

Hate me but I don't want Addie to be a love interest. Just stay the funny guy you are plssss

Dex-chan lover
"Patrick's dignity is a result of his own effort and talent" Girl, why did you think the French revolution happened?

Dex-chan lover
well if it wasnt obvious before, its obvious that he loves her now.

that legendary drills, wouldn't bend no matter what, many hairstylist hearts are broken because of that drills

Double-page supporter
Patrick's dignity is a result of his own effort and talent
I mean, partially, but mostly it is because of the position he was born into. Doing better than was necessary is commendable, but he could never have reached the same place as a peasant(or worse, a slave) with no notable background.

Hahaha she may be a failure as a villianess but she sure is a good friend

Dex-chan lover
when you want to be an evil person but don't know how...

Users who are viewing this thread