The Daughter of the Marquis, Who Was Executed Under False Accusation, Wants to Spend a Peaceful Life in the Land Protected by God

The art is a bit wonky. The artist is clearly inexperienced still, but it's not so bad you can't enjoy the story. Thoigh it's very fast paced. I hope MC stays mad lol.

Fed-Kun's army
So seriously, I'm sick an tired of "Girl goes back in time and ends up together with the person who ordered her execution/killed her" story line. Unless she is a crazy psychopathic stalker like girl, that would never happen. And so far, NONE of the MC's in any of these series show that kind of personally. No one forgives someone who kills your family and then kills you, and only end up being with em during a second playthrough. If anything, you would want revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm curious how things will turn out, but the pacing seems all sorts of quick. I haven't read the novel it's based off of, but I wish the wouldn't rush things as much. Build things up more.

should be renamed:
the consequences of bored mental gods messing with mortals

Dear lord, what's wrong with the story flow of this one? There's no build up at all and the new plot introductions feel really cheap.

The visuals seem more like an unfinished/unpolished work than an actual chapter release, there's at least one goofy and out of place facial expression per chapter.

In other words, wasted potential and time travel trash.

The pacing of the story is really off, art is sometimes good other times meh.
I like the turtle with beard, really adorable desgin choice... is all I would remember, as the plot is really rushed.

I'm really enjoying it. Really glad it's been updated and hope the updating is regular, cos I'm invested now haha.

Not sure where the complaints about the pacing are coming from...Seems pretty standard... Seems like there's going to be magical progression/journey arc and not straight forward romance so I'm excited.

Cute art and it has some edgy magical scenes that wouldn't be out of place in Naruto so I'm very happy.

Interesting take on reincarnation as well! Not the usual isekai, so I'm very charmed.

Definitely give it a try! Magadex can be a bit too critical with Isekais 😬

Aggregator gang
The pacing is insanely fast. It seemed like a reincarnation story but she is collecting like 3 deities' blessings a chapter. Scary what will happen when the likely school arc occurs and she is the reincarnation of destruction

This is a decent timewaster if you have nothing else to read at the time. The pacing is really fast and it definitely isn't anything new narratively, but at the same time, it isn't bad enough that there is no enjoyment to be had.

With all of that power I hope she would conquer the world and be goddess herself. Fuck the prince, Charlotte, or anyone who is annoying, she can just dump them into the lava.

Users who are viewing this thread